ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Gold Standard
WA’s first SDA home remains the standard by which all other SDA properties are judged. The modern design and integrated technology provide the highest quality living environment.
Features include wide hallways, high ceilings, expansive living spaces and private courtyards. Everything is purpose designed to simplify daily living, from adjustable kitchen benchtops, accessible ensuites, voice operated bedroom blinds and key card access, right down to the centrally accessible staff hub for communal access.
This property currently has one vacancy that would suit a male or a female ages 20 years and over.
Girrawheen is a suburb that really does give you access to everything.
Proximity to several arterial roads and public transport means the city, the beach and the hills of the Swan Valley are within reach.
The house is 2 minutes walk from the shops and food outlets at Newpark Shopping Centre, while sports fans are well catered for, with Warwick Stadium and Marangaroo Golf Course both within a 5 minute drive.
What Girrawheen has to offer:
- Central north location with access to everywhere.
- 15 minutes to Hillarys Boat Harbour, one of Perth’s best tourist destinations
- 20 minutes to the food, wine and events of the Swan Valley
- 20 minutes to Perth’s CBD
- Less than 20 minutes to Perth’s ‘second city’ Joondalup
- Close to parkland and nature reserves for the adventurous, like Warwick Open Space and Whiteman Park
- Newpark Shopping Centre, featuring food outlets, gyms, post office and banks, medical centre, cafés and clothes retailers.
All shift properties come with the following features as standard:
- Accessible kitchen
- Accessible car parking
- Environmental controls
- Accessible (widened) doors and hallways over the standards
- Accessible laundry
- Storage areas for equipment
- Accessible bathrooms over the standards
- Fire sprinkler system throughout
- Intercom and Security
- Undercover entry
- Fire sprinklers
- Air conditioning
- On site carers quarters
- Outdoor living
- Separate living spaces
- Solar power
- Timber look flooring
- Built in wardrobes
- Smart plugs, allowing devices to be controlled from anywhere in the home
- Google assist and voice control technology
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- WiFi and NBN
- iZone lights
- Voice and remote controlled motorised blinds
- Height adjustable benches