Embarking on a journey towards your SHIFT SDA home is an exciting time. Still, there are a few boxes to tick before we get the green light. As funding is organised through the NDIS, you’ll need to make sure you’re eligible first. Click here to see if you're eligible.
Is SDA right for you?
SHIFT’s SDA is designed to support people living with disability at home. If you have complex needs, your SDA home can be designed with special features or built in a location that allows you to enjoy independent living and access complementary in-home support services from our parent company, Rocky Bay.
How it works
The entire process can take up to 15 months, although it differs from case to case. Chat to us to get a better idea.
- Make contact with SHIFT
- SHIFT sends a housing report to an NDIS planner to review
- NDIS planner refers you to the SDA Review Panel
- The SDA Review Panel considers your situation
- If confirmed to have complex needs, you’re ready to go!
- Partner with SHIFT to design and build the home
- Congratulations! You’re ready to move into your new SHIFT home.