ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
Coffee lovers unite!
This home is perfect for coffee lovers and park goers. Surrounded by lush green trees in the beautiful suburb Duncraig, this house is a short walk to Duncraig Shopping centre, filled with a great cafes.
If hanging out at the beach is more your thing, you are only 5 minutes away to Sorrento Beach wher eyou can enough beautiful walks up and down the coastline.
The home features an accessible design, with all the features you would expect from a Rocky Bay property, plus a huge backyard to soak up the sun and enjoy the garden.
Located in convenient Duncraig, Marri Road is close to the beautiful Indian Ocean, and also only a close enough to the city and the major arterial routes that will take you just about anywhere. Warwick Train Station is only 4 km away, so you can arrive in the city in less than 20 minutes.
What Marri Road has to offer:
- Easy access to the Sorrento Beach
- Approximately 18km from the Perth CBD
- Opposite popular cafes and dining
- Great public transport with Warwick train station just minutes away
- Less than 20 minutes to Perth by train
All shift properties come with the following features as standard:
- Accessible kitchen
- Accessible car parking
- Environmental controls
- Accessible (widened) doors and hallways over the standards
- Accessible laundry
- Storage areas for equipment
- Accessible bathrooms over the standards
- Fire sprinkler system throughout
- Intercom and Security
- Undercover entry
- Single storey
- Automatic doors
- Wide pathways
- Wide door frames
- Air conditioning/Heating
- Environmental control units
- Onsite carers quarters
- Height adjustable facilities
- Assistive technology
- Fire sprinklers
- Outdoor living area
- Undercover access from parking
- Shared living area
- Shared kitchen
- Shared laundry
- Provision for ceiling hoists